He has allowed me to share some of his thoughts on camp in my blog.
1. It was at least 100 times more fun than he expected it to be.
2. None of his fears about no one (besides me, obviously) wanting to play with him were realized.
3. He wants some better outfits for the Prom and the D/s formal events next year. I asked him if he was thinking of a suit or something with understated elegance.
His reply? "No, I need SEQUINS! The understated elegance of Liberace."
4. Oh yes, there will be camp next year come hell or high water.
5. Two words: Gang bang!
6. This was just how he hoped all those other parties we went to would end up.
7. Pants? Who needs pants?
8. He really enjoys making me do things that I am afraid to do, because he knows that I really do want do to them and would regret missing out due to my fears. He is so right.
9.. And almost the last words "You can never get tired of seeing boobies all over the place".
10. We're buying a bigger tent.
I love you, Master!
Mexico! I may get back to blogging eventually, but for now there is laundry to do, food to restock in the kitchen, things to put away......
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...
The Kink of the Week is bukkake, which happens to be one of my favorite and most potent fantasies, sometimes also coupled with group piss pl...
He took off his belt. I watched out of the corner of my eye. My mouth was busy. I was on my knees. I saw the belt doubled over....