Saturday, September 1, 2012

Question and Answer #1

I'm stealing, er, borrowing, this idea from Masterswildfilly on Fetlife.  
This it the location she has been posting questions daily and will for 30 days.

 https://fetlife.com/groups/56310/group_posts/2861625

It is called 30 days of submission and is meant to get more of an in depth knowledge of myself and also to share with others who may be interested. 

Not every slave also identifies as submissive, but I think I am both submissive in nature and a slave, as I belong to my Master.  

Does your submission – either what you practice or what you strive for – have a label?

Not really, I just call it submission.  To me, it just means submitting to what he wants.  It doesn't have anything to with my other relationships outside of Master and myself.   It doesn't mean I will submit to anyone else.  I chose to submit to him and that was my choice to make.    It doesn't even mean I am always graceful and unresistant.   But that is my goal and what I work towards.   Since I have years of practice at being stubborn and contrary, sometimes this is hard work for me. 

Do you view your submission as Taken in Hand, domestic discipline, top/bottom, dominant/submissive, master/slave, owner/pet, or some other description or combination?

It is definitely Master/slave.    We started out more as Dominant/submissive, but somewhere along the way he decided I was his slave, and I was owned completely, and that has how it has been.   Another term that I use less commonly is Owner/property, which to me means about the same thing.   A slave is property and my Master is also my Owner. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Cheer

 Christmas song parodies help me through the season. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU It's Christmas at Ground Zero Ther...