Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Morning routine for Master

I knelt at his feet as his put his shoes on.  He told me to show him my cunt, so I lay down and opened my robe. 
"Play with yourself".
"I want to see your tits".
I opened my robe completely and did as he said.

"Do you want to get fucked?"
"Yes Master."
"Tell me how much."
I described in detail what I wanted him to do to me.

"You have 3 minutes to suck my cock- get started- and finger yourself at the same time."

I sat up and came to him on my knees, took his cock in my mouth and played it with my tongue for just a few seconds before getting down to some serious sucking.  

He called me every manner of names:  whore, cocksucker, slut, cocksucking whore.   I melted into it and felt juices trickling past my fingers.  

"Come!" he commanded, and I did.  He slapped my face, again, and again.  "Come!"  Making a puddle on the kitchen floor.

"Do you want to know what your ears are for, slut?"
I mumbled "Yeth Mathter" around his cock, sounding a lot like Igor, I'm sure.

He grabbed my ears and used them for handles to pump my head back and forth.  I couldn't get a breath anywhere.  I surrendered complete control of my body to him, just relaxed and took it.
 Until I really needed some air!  
 I started to fight against his hands and pull back.  He responded by holding my head down harder.   Then mercifully released me to pull back and breath just for a second before pulling me down again. 

The three minutes were up.

He told me to stand up and bend over, and he spanked me, then fucked me from behind, just a quickie.  He had me clean his cock.  

He stood me up, kissed me, petted me and told me he loved me.  I couldn't imagine a better morning routine. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so not a morning person, usually he is up way before me (he is a really early riser) and i dont even hear him get up lol

    But if he was going to be evil and wake me up then this is certainly the way to do it...very hot.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats one hell of a morning routine lol
    Starshine

    ReplyDelete

Bang for the Buck

For $5 at Fleet Farm you can buy a lot of ouch. My ass is still hurting this morning from Master's new favorite toy.  I got the &quo...