Thursday, January 21, 2016

Challenge: 30 Days of Kink. Day one: Define your kinky self

I'm joining in with candygirl https://fetlife.com/users/18819/posts/3516208 to do this!

From Rayne's blog:  http://www.insatiabledesire.com/2010/08/09/thirty-days-of-kink/ here are the prompts.


Day 1: Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.

I'm a masochistic submissive, but most of all I'm a slave to Decius_Mus. 

 I'm dedicated to pleasing him in whatever ways I can.

We have an all the time, 24/7 Master/slave relationship.  We did try a part time, bedroom kink only thing at first, but it really didn't work because we were too wrapped up in each others lives already.

A part time or partial submission did not work for me because it left me feeling confused and unsure about what to do.  Do I submit now, or now, or how about now?  I never knew.   It was going to have to be all or nothing, and it became all.  There is no area of my life that is not under the authority of my Master.   For those who think this is all about kink, it's actually not.  Just because he's always the authority in my life doesn't mean we are doing kinky shit every hour of the day.  For one, we have kids, and for two, he goes to work.  Plus, that would just be exhausting.  We sit around in a relaxed and casual state as much as anyone.

However, every request he makes, like "Fix me a lunch, would you?" is still an order.  It's still part of his authority and it would not be allowed for me to say no. 

My specifically kinky self gets off on following orders, being under control, being squashed down, put in my place, hurt, humiliated, being made to feel inferior, being called names like slut, cunt, bitch.   From my Master, not random people, I hope this is clear!  He owns me, and only him.  I enjoy some kinds of pain, but even more than that, I enjoy being forced into things that I may not have wanted.  Such things reinforce my Master's superior place in my life, and therefore I love those times even while hating them.  From him I enjoy unfairness, poor treatment, getting randomly punched or kicked in the ass, just because.  These things make my heart go pitter pat!


So that is my self explanation in kinks!






The rest of the days' questions:



Day 2: List your kinks.

Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?

Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.

Day 6: Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.

Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?

Day 8: Post a kinky image you find erotic.

Day 9: Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.

Day 10: What are your hard limits?

Day 11: What are your views on the ethics of kink?

Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had.  If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.

Day 13: Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you?  Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?

Day 14: How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink?  If you haven’t experienced real life BDSM/kink how do you think it might differ?

Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.

Day 16: What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?

Day 17: What misconception about kinky people would you most like to clear up?

Day 18: Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves?  If so, what are they?

Day 19: Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life?  If so, what are they?

Day 20:  Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.

Day 21: Favorite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction)

Day 22: What do you think is important in keeping a BDSM relationship healthy?  How does it differ from a vanilla relationship?

Day 23: Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed?  How so?

Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?

Day 25: How open are you about your kinks?

Day 26: What’s your opinion on online BDSM play?

Day 27: Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?

Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play?  What significance does your attire have to you?

Day 29: Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)?  What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?

Day 30: Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.

1 comment:

  1. I've been working on these questions for awhile now. Great to see you start them up

    ReplyDelete

The Unwashed

As he was fucking me, Master told me he wasn't going to let me wash before we went out for lunch and shopping later that afternoon.  He ...