Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Making Up For Lost Time

Master must be making up for lost time, as he was constantly fucking me Monday night and yesterday.  By constantly, I mean I lost track of how many times.  He didn't orgasm every time, but he had enough.  He also tormented my pussy by pulling hairs out of it.  The lower section is distinctly balder now.   If you're a member (paying) of Fetlife you can see them, because Master had me post several.  https://fetlife.com/users/1182054

During the video I was lying on the floor, my butt propped up on a pillow covered by a blanket for better viewing.  My hands were fastened together with the leather strap which he tucked behind my neck.   First, he flogged my cunt with the tiny and adorable cunt flogger, then he started yanking my hair out.  Ooooch! 

After the videos he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me while pulling on my collar.  Damn, that was awesome. 

So, in other words, today I am sore but happy.  

2 comments:

  1. I love that he tortured your pussy...no razor burns! Got to let Master know this one....lol. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we cant see the video as non paying fetlife members. Kisses from a big european fan

    ReplyDelete

Bang for the Buck

For $5 at Fleet Farm you can buy a lot of ouch. My ass is still hurting this morning from Master's new favorite toy.  I got the &quo...