Pick one and explain.
1. Would you rather have a real-life, actually working light saber or Wolverine’s claws?
The light saber, because I could set it down. I hate to think how those claws feel all the time.
2. Would you rather watch all episodes of old time TV show Ultra-man or all episodes of the original Power Rangers?
I have not seen Ultra-man, so I guess I would pick that one. I already know I don't like the Power Rangers from when my kids were little.
3. Would you rather do 3 minutes of planks or run a half-mile?
If the three minutes of planks could be broken up into 20 second planks, I could do it. Otherwise I have to pick the 1/2 mile since I know I can do that.
4. Would your rather bite all your significant other’s toenails or shave your head?
Wow. Whatever he wants, I guess. :) If he made me pick one or the other I'd pick shaving my head. I think biting toenails would be tough. And nasty. I'm kind of curious about head shaving.
5. Which can you do better, give oral sex or finger/hand-job?
Oral sex. He's never really honed my hand job skills. I have had lots of blow job practice and tips.
6. Do you prefer to be on top or bottom, for missionary style sex?
I have to choose???? I like both so much. I guess I will pick bottom though.
Bonus: This week’s bonus question courtesy of Nero – “Have you ever masturbated to your own blog?”
After writing it? Sure, many times. Writing the sex scenes tends to arouse me. I don't think I have gone back to an old one to masturbate though.
TMI Tuesday Page
Last night Master attached the clover clamps to my lower lips and stretched them tight. He inserted two fingers and began fucking me with t...
Last night I didn't think he was going to want anything before bed. Thursday night (actually 1:30 am Friday morning) we'd had sex. ...
Kneeling is a position that represents submission or deference in many cultures and places across the world. Being literally higher as repr...
We went to a Thai noodle shop for lunch yesterday and were just talking about this and that. I said, "I don't think people change...