Sunday, September 10, 2017

People I had sex with

There was a facebook meme going around which was "Let us guess how many people you have had sex with" and then they give you some completely ridiculous random number, like 215.  This made me start to wonder if I even remember, and while I am remembering, maybe I should write them down lest I forget.  However, so as not to cause consternation/embarrassment to others, I'm going to abbreviate them all with only two letters.

First, what counts as sex?  For sure, there are more things than just PIV that are sex.  So, oral, yes, that is sex.  If I just had oral sex (either giving or receiving) then I had sex.  Handjobs?  I'm going to say no.  Why? Because I feel like it.   S/M play?  Not exactly sex, so that doesn't count.  What if I had an orgasm but nobody was penetrated?  Still not sex because that happens a lot- in the nature center, at a restaurant, where ever Master wants to tell me to orgasm.  

Now that we have that out of the way, here it is:

Ma.
Ke.
My.
Ka.
Cr.
Me.
So.
Ma.(different than the first Ma.)
Jz.
Pm.
Le.
Sq.
Kn. 
(at least three guys whose names I don't know)
Fr.

Ar.
Pe.

So, that is 19, at least.  Possibly 20.  I lost count once, it was a bit intense.

Eight of those are women, 11 are men.   

The number shouldn't be important, maybe, but it is.  To me, anyway.  I don't feel it is high or low, nor does that matter if you have more or fewer, but I just don't want to forget.   I mean, any more than I already did forget.  Does that make any sense or am I blathering?  




2 comments:

  1. I know a gentleman never asks, but you'll have to give some indication of your age range for reference! :)
    19 partners for a 36 y.o. is one thing, but 19 partners for an 18y,o, is another!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up until I was 40 years old my total was 2. All the others have been in the past 6 years. I'm 46.

    ReplyDelete

The Man In Black

Sitting at the kitchen table with my computer, listening to Crime and Punishment on audiobook, I heard steps behind me.  I smelled leather f...