Wednesday, July 14, 2021
We are having a pretty exciting week here. My Master is feeling less bad than before, which means he wanted to flog and fuck me this morning, and on our anniversary, which was Saturday. ,Although he also has trouble sleeping, so he's very tired. We both hardly got any sleep last night, but for a good reason for me at least, our dog was having puppies! They are Australian Shepherds with a good working pedigree, and such cuteness!
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
1. Are you happy with the number of people you have slept with?
Yes. I think it might be somewhat unusual, but I don't regret having sex with any of the people I had sex with. The total number isn't important (I lost track, but it is more than 10 and fewer than 20).
2. Tell us a random fact about yourself.
I enjoying painting with Bob Ross. I do tiny paintings on rocks because what would I do with a bunch of huge canvases? (plus rocks are free and canvases aren't).
3. Would you say you have an excessive need for stimulation and are you prone to boredom?
Excessive compared to what?
4. Do you have a history of promiscuous sexual behavior or wish you had?
Nope, I think I'm fine. I don't think sex with a lot of people is a good or bad thing, but just a thing, without judgement.
5. How do you cope with a sex drought?
b. sex droughts don’t bother me
c. try not to think about sex
The less I'm having sex the less I want it or think about it. It's not a drive like needing food. If I'm having a lot of sex, that's when I'm horny all the time.
Bonus: If you were a wave in the ocean would you be rough or calm?
I'm a calm wave.
I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...
Before he left, he told me Friday at around 5:00 I had to put the plug in and wear it until he told me to take it out. Oh, and be sure to w...
I did make the bread. I made yeast risen dinner rolls and they were delicious. I start them in the bread maker on the dough setting and t...
1. Compared to 5 years ago do you care more or less about what people think of you? Oh, less and less every year. One of the perks of get...