1. With whom would you love to sing a duet?
My Master. :( :(
2. Have you ever cried over a pet? What kind?
Yes, of course. Mostly I've had dogs. Also cats, horses, sheep. I cry over a lot of things, though. Other people's pets included. I cried about a dog that came into the clinic and didn't survive because the owners waited too long to have her treated. I didn't even know the dog or the owner.
3. Do you think your personality needs polishing? Why?
No. I'm a sparkly, sparkly sunshine. Pthtllllpppt.
4. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I got a concussion while sledding and remember being in the car on the way to the hospital and saying "Mommy, I can't see". I had my eyes open. That freaked her out more than it did me.
5. If you had a clone, what part or your life or tasks would you have it do on your behalf?
Cleaning the oven and stove. Hate that.
Bonus: Gifting supermarket flowers–good or bad?
Yes, they are good, if I'm getting flowers.