1. You went to dinner on a first date, and your date took care of the bill. But when you get home you get a text from your date that is a Venmo request (money transfer app i.e., TransferWise, Paypal Worldremit Azimo) for half the cost of dinner. Do you;
a. Pay the Venmo amount in order to up your chances of a second date
b. Only pay for what you actually consumed
c. Pay nothing because the date supposedly picked up the tab and did not discuss halfsies when you were face-to-face
d. Call the date and yell “WTF?!”
C. and also never see them again because that is some passive aggressive bullshit that they can't ask to split the check in the restaurant if that's what they wanted.
2. Does anyone owe you over twenty dollars? How many different people?
No. I don't lend money except to my kids and I haven't at the moment.
3. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters?
I have, but not often. I don't buy food there hardly ever. And I haven't been to a theater since oh, 2019.
4. What do you want to brag about?
How cute my dogs are. SOOOO cute. And cuddly.
5. What do you get in trouble for the most?
Trouble? What, me?
Bonus: What is in your attic?
I have never been there. Could be a mummy or a bat civilization.