Tuesday, July 25, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Choose!





Choose what you most desire or would like to have or try?

1. Pilates or HIIT? Why?


I don't know what the second one is, so I'm going to pick pilates. I did a little bit of that for a while.

2. Spouse or significant other-lover?



Spouse!

3. Go clubbing or entertain friends at home?


What kind of club?  If it is kinky and I get to play, then I'd pick that.  Otherwise, just entertaining friends here would be good.

4. Maybach sedan or Mercedes G-class SUV


Why?  I really only like trucks and minivans, but I guess I'd go with the SUV.  Sedans are fine if you don't have a bunch of dogs.
 
5. Soccer or Golf?



Definitely soccer.  I used to play in high school but I have never played or watched golf, it looks pretty boring.  Ok, I played Wii golf, but that's not real.

6. Basketball or baseball?



Hmm, I don't play, but I have watched and enjoyed both.  I'm not a huge sports fan, but I will pick the St. Louis Cardinals (baseball) as my team.

7. Monster or Red bull? Why?



Neither.  I don't think I've ever had one of either.  Just give me a pot of black coffee.

8. Office with a view or work at home?



Home, outdoors if possible.

9. Early bird or night owl?



I'm a morning person.  I get up early even on Sunday when I don't have to. 

10. Boyfriend or Girlfriend?



I like both, if that's the question.  I don't consider Master my boyfriend. 

11. Ice cream or gelato?


I like frozen custard from Culvers, but I don't eat a lot of that. 

12. Silver or gold?


Gold.  Why? I don't know, it's worth more? 
 
Bonus: Money or fame? Why?   

Definitely money.  I do not need any excessive notoriety- I think it would be a pain in the ass.

TMI Tuesday blog for more answers. 

4 comments:

  1. but Wii Golf IS real! I think I had a Red Bull...once. time for me to get Culverized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frozen custard huh? I'll have to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate malt from Culvers... :) yea!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...