Tuesday, September 18, 2018

KOTW: Sex Workers

Just to provide fair warning, this one is fiction.

Master and I met our usual Pokemon group at a raid this afternoon. After a few hours of playing we ended up in a remote corner of a park with just one other person looking for rare Pokemon.   Master had gotten into a discussion of other rare Pokemon they had each captured with this one guy that we see all the time.  He's not bad looking, and he always smells nice, the other guy, practically a stranger.  I don't know his name, only his in-game name.   They wandered up ahead of me while I stopped to catch a couple of Magikarps.

I don't know what they were discussing but the other guy kept looking back at me with eyebrows raised and a rather surprised look on his face.  I wondered what that was all about. 

I rounded another bend in the trail and the two men were waiting for me to catch up.   My Master immediately told me to kneel down and kiss his foot.  I quickly looked at him, alarmed, but he nodded and looked serious so I did it.  The other guy made a noise of astonishment.  

Master told me to get up and follow the other man back to his car.  He told me he had traded my "services" up to and including anything that was wanted, except for anal sex, to his new friend for that shiny Groudon, a legendary Pokemon that he'd always wanted.  The friend commented that he had two of them, otherwise there would have been no way to make a deal.  

I began following the friend back to his car, and about halfway there he slowed down to walk next to me, putting his arm around my waist.  I felt very awkward, but I refused to let myself pull away, after all, this was my Master's orders.   His hand slid down to my butt, and gave a little squeeze.  Instead of awkward, I began to feel a tingling bit of turned on.  By the time his hand went down between my thighs there was a full on gush happening.

We reached his car, and he got into the driver's side.  I got in the passenger's.  He unzipped his jeans and smiled at me, nodding downwards.   I fell into my accustomed position, head in his lap, and got to work.  He smelled good there too.   He put his hand on the back of my head.   His head lolled back against the headrest of the seat and he muttered "I can't believe this is happening.  You are so good."    I would have smiled if my mouth hadn't been busy.  Instead I increased my effort and enthusiasm in an effort to be most pleasing.  He leaned back even further, relaxing into the enjoyment and making appreciative groans.  I rubbed my thighs together, my own excitement feeding off of his, as it does.  He didn't know my signal for wanting to come.  He didn't know I needed the command to be able to come.  He didn't know there was a command to come.  So I didn't.   Very soon he had released into my mouth with a great groan of happiness, and I sat up, smiling shyly and wiping my lips.

"You are a good girl.  Your Master should be very proud", was all he said to me as he got out of the car to make the game trade he had promised.



 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was some fantasy:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super hot fantasy. I definitely have a similar one and I also posted about another one for Kink of the Week too

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...