Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Assignment: Fanfic- Ship two characters in 300 words or less

 Sam: "...folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something."

Frodo: "What are we holding on to, Sam?"

Sam: "That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." 

Frodo: "Sam, we are worth fighting for".

Sam:  "I can't do this, Master."

Frodo laid his hand tenderly on Sam's breast, meeting his dark eyes with a firm look.   "Remember how you carried me when I was weak, Sam?  Remember when you stood by me at a time when no one else could?   I can carry you now, Sam.   Give yourself to me."

Sam laid aside his coat and began undoing the buttons of his stained, long worn shirt.  Frodo brushed his work roughened hands away with slim fingers and finished opening the buttons himself.  Sam panted slightly as Frodo slid the suspenders from his shoulders.   

"We shouldn't even be here".   

"I know, Sam, but we are, and I can make you feel like you're in the greatest story of all time". 

Sam leaned back as Frodo pressed forward with his parted lips.  The moss underneath them on the shady river bank was slightly damp and tickled his back as he moved underneath his former Master.   
A cool breeze brushed their foreheads and lifted tousled hair, relieving some of heat of the afternoon swelter.  Frodo's hands slid down between Sam's legs and parted them.  His formerly gentle fingers dug through cloth into the sensitive inner thigh, causing Sam to gasp.  

"Oh!"  

The fingers became gentle again and gripped Sam's shaft through the rough fabric of his dun colored trousers.  "Give yourself to me, boy".

"Oh. Master" Sam was panting with desire.  "Yes, I will," he groaned.  

The trousers were slid off, tossed aside, and Frodo's head move down to allow his mouth to encompass Sam's thickness.   

After they were spent, side by side they lay a long time on the shady bank, not think of rings, or orcs, or Nazgul, but only each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment: Fanfic- Ship two characters in 300 words or less

  Sam: "...folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on t...