Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cheshire Grin

That is what Master gets on his face when I tell him how desperate I am.  Why exactly this makes him so happy I'm not sure.   But making him happy is on top of my list of things to do, so I'm sure I shall continue to let him know when I am in that state.    It doesn't mean he's going to DO anything about it, he may just enjoy keeping me in a horny state for a while.   

Last night he gave me the choice- beating or fucking.  After much hemming and hawing and wishing for both, I said I'd have the beating.   Now, he didn't tell me until this morning that the correct answer would have been "Whatever you want, Master".  Which I totally should know by now, but I can claim that my brain was confused by surging hormones.  Or something.  Dumb slave.

He was quite thorough with the paddle, so this morning I had some tender spots.   He also invented a fun (?) new game called "If you breath, I hit you".  Not a fancy name, but accurate enough.   It's kind of a breath play thing, I guess, but I have to hold my breath as long as I can, then when I finally have to breathe again he hits me with the paddle a whole bunch while he makes me orgasm at the same time.   By the time the game started I was already plenty sore and those extra paddlings were quite painful. 

"Here, hold this for a picture" he says

A cup paddle made by "Paddles of Distinction" AKA his "subspace communicator"

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...