Thursday, October 25, 2012

Have you ever?


Have you ever...

Been pulled over?
Yes, I've gotten a few speeding tickets, three in total, I think.  I have been pulled over and not gotten a ticket a few times.  Lead foot.

Dyed your hair?
Yes, I have dyed it occasionally to a slightly reddish/blondish color instead of dark blonde as it naturally is.

Pulled an all-nighter?
Only once.  I had to finish a paper for high school English class and stayed up all night to do it.  I turned the paper in, then went home and went to sleep, missing the rest of the day.  I like sleep.

Baked a cake?
Yes, I have baked lots of cakes, even a few that didn't start with a box.

Fallen down in public?
Oh, many times.  Too many to count, really.  Mostly from being knocked down by sheep.

Been caught making out?
Yes.
 Follow up question: By a cop? No, not by a cop.

Taken a pregnancy test?
Yes, several.

Broken a bone?
Nope, I've never yet had a broken bone.

Had braces?
  Yes, I had braces, and it was horrible.
Gone skinny dipping?
Yes, once with a mixed sex group of people I barely knew at an SCA event.   That was fun.  Plenty of times just with Master.

Built something out of wood?
I took a woodshop class and built several nice things.  Since then I have built lots of fences and other practical wood things around the farm.  Nothing fancy.  I have also done some wood carving.  I made a wooden cat for Master that is quite cute.

Been to Disneyland?
No, nor Disneyworld.  Haven't really wanted to.  My kids have been, though.

Eaten a Krispy Kreme donut?
Yes, although they are not my favorite kind of donut.  The best donuts I've ever eaten were made by an Amish family.

Screamed during a scary movie?
Yes, especially when Master grabs me suddenly (see Cabin in the Woods blog).

Showered with someone of the opposite sex?
yes , just today in fact :)

Been to a professional sporting event?
Baseball, mostly.   I used to go watch the Cardinals at Busch stadium.

Slept till noon?
yes.Maybe.  Probably?  I can't really remember.

Been arrested?
Nope.

Opened Christmas presents early?
Our family sometimes opens them early, but all together.  No sneaky opening for me.  One of our kids once unwrapped all the presents early (he was 3).

Played Scrabble?
yes, I do.  Master always wins.  He knows all the obscure Scrabble words.

Rolled down a hill?
yes, not recently though.  When I was a kid.

Toilet papered someone's house?
No, I don't think I ever did that.

Laughed so hard you cried?
Yes, I have.

Burned yourself with a curling iron?
Yes, long ago- I haven't owned a curling iron in years.
Been hit on by someone too old?
Too old for what?   I don't know, maybe.

Gotten seasick?
No.  I get carsick pretty easily, but never seasick. I've never been out in rough seas, though.

Eaten food that fell on the floor?
Yes, if it was something really yummy and didn't land in a ball of fluff.

Given a hickey?
yes.

Shared a sucker with your dog?
No, ew.  I know the stuff they lick.   I don't even really like suckers.

Been in an accident?
Yes, several, mostly on icy roads. I did a 360 on the highway once. That was scary- we ended up in a ditch.  Once I hit a deer.
Had chickenpox?
yes.  I remember how horrible it was.  My mom would take me riding on her bicycle because the cool winds made me feel better.

Spied on your neighbors?
Yes, my bedroom when I grew up looked down on our neighbors' living room and sometimes I'd watch them.

Plucked your eyebrows?
Nope

Ridden in a limo?
No, never

Had a pet fish?
yes - we have a whole take of  fish (cichlids) right now.  Really, they are Master's fish, but part mine too, I guess.

Lied about your age?
Yes, when I wanted to be served alcohol underage.   Not since then.

Bought something at a yard sale?
yes - love yard sales!

Fired a gun?
Yes, I have been target shooting and trap shooting.    Rifle and shotgun.

Been drunk?
Oh yes.  Plenty.

Been ice skating?
Yes, I used to do it a lot more.  Now my feet are kind of bad and will not tolerate skates.

Handed out candy to trick-or-treaters?
Yes, when we lived in the city.

Been in the hospital?
yes. Concussion, appendix out, two babies.

Made a prank call?
No.

Gotten a tattoo?
Nope, no tattoos.


Ridden a horse?
I have owned several horses and been riding lots of times.

Been to Europe?
Yes, France twice, also Italy, England, Denmark, Sweden, Norway

Built a fire?
yes lots of times

Slept Naked?
Yes, always, unless it's really cold, then I get PJs


Had a manicure?
No, never

Been to the circus?
Yes, a bunch.  I love it, especially the horses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...