Sunday, April 5, 2015

Cards Against Humanity, Stripping Edition

If you start a game of Strip Cards Against Humanity wearing only a rope harness and leash, you are pretty much guaranteed to win, right?  

Well that was my thought, but somehow I still didn't win.  I did have an AWESOME time with a group of good friends last night.  We didn't get to bed until like 2:30 am and I'm sore, very sore, and exhausted today, but it was such a great time. 


And Master said that from the last blog post I left out the very best part of Friday night which was the extremely intense humiliation he did to me. 
 I said if I have to write about it, that makes it a double humiliation!   

He just grinned his wicked grin.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Any more details? Can't wait for the update on the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, as long as Master is leaving it up to me what to write, then no on the second one. I'll just say he dug out some serious nasty stuff that I think surprised both of us. And I was SOO turned on. :0

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...