Saturday, July 18, 2015

Second Tattoo

For my birthday coming up, Master is giving me a second tattoo.  I've been hankering for a second one ever since I got the first one, was it two years ago, I think?

He wants me to pick what I get, and though he has certain restrictions -nothing too fetishy obvious in places that people are going to see when I'm clothed, I have a lot of choices here.

  I would have liked him to pick something, and he wants me to pick it, so we are working on coming up with ideas together.  I have pretty much decided on the location- the upper thigh, since I want to be able to see it without a mirror, but I don't know about words, or a picture, or both.   I have a few weeks to decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...