Monday, March 4, 2019

Another Rough One

This week has been crazy, which I don't think I'll go into, but just to say that I really needed some stress relief, and going to a munch provided that. We got to see friends, talk, not think about snow or problems at home and we got to play a little bit too.   There was a back room at the private venue that was set up with a little dungeon equipment, and we hadn't brought the toy bag, but Master still told me to strip off my clothes and then he flogged me with my boots!

He let me put the boots back on, and used his hands to spank, slap and punch me.  Then he took off his belt.  I got a nice belt whipping.  By nice of course I mean relatively long and painful!

He put my tights over my head as a blindfold and then slapped my tits.  He held me and kissed me and I felt swoon-ish in his arms.  It sometimes still amazes me how this painful attention always makes me feel the most adoring.  We waited until we got home to fuck.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla, now that was some stress relief! Hope the stress eases soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...