Wednesday, September 11, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. Which of these do you do the most with your significant other? List in order of frequency from done the most to performed less frequently. If you don’t engage in any of this with your significant other write N/A (not applicable)
  a. Eat meals with your significant other without smartphones, tablets, TV or any device. b. Exercise together c. Share a morning kiss that lasts longer than six seconds.

 
b. almost every day that he doesn't work. 
Then a. but hardly ever.  We almost always have devices on.
And lastly c. I don't know when that would ever happen- practically never.  We hug a lot in the morning though.

2. Briefly tell us about a time when things felt helpless but you knew you would pull through.

Ah, shit.  Just about every day for the last few weeks.  My life sucks right now.  I'm just hanging on by alternating fatalism and hope in equal parts.


3. Would you rather have sex in a posh romantic hotel suite, on a secluded tropical beach or in your own bedroom? Why?

Ooo, I'm going to pick the posh romantic hotel with someone else washing the sheets.  And it is sound proof too so we can be loud.

4. Have you practiced orgasm denial? Did you like it? Would you do it again?

Only for short periods of time.  Nope, I do not like it at all, not one bit.  It makes my sex drive drop completely instead of perking it up.
 

5. Finish this line: I doubt I will ever tell you _____ .

My real name.  It doesn't seem to be a good thing to put on a kinky sex blog.

Bonus: Would you pay good money to have the kind of sex you want, when you want?

No, I'm not interested in that.  That would mean I'd have to be the one in charge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla, these are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Many of my answers would be the same.

    I'm so sorry you are having a rough time at the mo moment. Sending positive thoughts.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...