Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Choices, Or Not

Master didn't give me any choice this morning.  He let me take the kid to school, and go to my weight watchers meeting (I lost 4 lbs).


Then we went on a long bike ride and then he said it was definitely time to use the slave this morning.   


Well, he did give me a choice then- between meeting him downstairs wearing something sexy, with something slightly erotic on the TV and some paddles with which he could beat me. 

 Or I could meet him upstairs, wearing my butt plug and collar, and get fucked right away.

Want to guess which one I picked?






 I picked the butt plug and getting fucked right away. 
Well, there was still some cock sucking and flogging with the tiny flogger, but mostly it was fucking and orgasms.  

4 comments:

  1. LoL Ancilla, I did guess which option you chose lol. Sounds like an awesome day :) congrats on the 4lbs too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray on the 4lbs! and that sounds like a difficult choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool was that having a full Car diversion System best 6x9 speakers Through this I really makes the most of my ride each time uniquely while out and about with a few companions. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...