Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Chainsaw Noises

Yesterday my Master knew I really needed some butt whackins.  I kept thinking it hurts too much, but it really wasn't that bad, I've just gone soft.   Also, he thought I should wear my butt plug while he fucked me.  That was amazing and delicious and I had some excellent orgasms.  However, when we were all done he said I had to roll over and make chainsaw noises as he tugged on the butt plug, then start up as he gave it a good yank free.  

What else could I do?  I rolled over. 


"Rmm, rmm," I said softly. 

Then "RMM RMM," as he tugged a little more firmly. 

By the time he pulled it out I was rmmm'ing and laughing so much I barely noticed the plug coming free.  



He told me my chainsaw noises need work. 

2 comments:

  1. LoL at the chainsaw noises, at least it was a good distracted when the plug came free. Sounds like a wonderful time:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! Sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...