Tuesday, July 14, 2020

TMI Tuesday

1. Money or Fame? Why?
Money is more useful, fame is more annoying in that you can't go anywhere without people watching or talking to you.

2. Fish or Chicken?
Chicken.  I don't really like fish much at all.

3. Sleeping at night–too warm or too cold?
Neither one is good for sleeping, but I'd pick cold because it's easier to pile on more blankets than to sleep with an icepack (although I've done that latter one too).

4. Beard or Moustache? Why?


Beard.  I think only a moustache looks a bit bad on most people. 

5. Cars–classic or modern?

For driving- modern.
For looking at- some of the classic cars.  






Going to an old car show and looking inside some of these is a real treat, with the detailing they had.

6. Which holds more beauty–smile or eyes?
For me, it's the eyes.


7. Soothing the soul–hiking or shopping?
I don't really like shopping, but hiking really does soothe me.

5 comments:

  1. I had a nice visit to your page this morning. I liked your antique car photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll only eat fish if it's coated, I mean COATED, in Shake'n Bake powder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only like fish that doesn't taste like fish. Which I guess means I don't like fish. But one time my Master made a breaded fish of some kind with heavy curry spice and that was pretty good. And a couple of times I've eaten fresh from the stream breaded and fried fishes that were also good.

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers Ancilla. I too will only eat fish if it's coated. I have always had a thing for eyes for some reason lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...