Saturday, October 17, 2020

Need a Little Bell

 I usually wake up a couple hours before my Master on weekends, and I come downstairs to drink coffee and surf the internet.  When he comes down he usually wants tea and breakfast, but some mornings, like today, he just wants to drag me back into bed for sex.   


Today he told me he was just lying in bed debating what to do for a  time.  Masturbate?   Hope that I would sense his need from across the house?  Get up and come find me?  Yelling isn't an option since it would wake the kid.  Lucky for me, he chose coming to find me (my favorite).

I told him he needs a little bell ala Downtown Abbey so he could summon me without having to leave his bed.  

That would be kinda hot, right? 

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, we actually have a bell that says "ring for sex". It was given as a joke gift. Hasn't been used though. Hmm...

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...