Thursday, February 11, 2021

Zappy

 I was down on my knees begging like an eager puppy, at least in my mind that was how I felt.   As he deliberately unbuckled his belt and lowered his zipper, my mouth began to water in anticipation.  

I leaned forward to just touch my lips to it and 

ZAP

 I got the jolt of static shock right on my lip.  I figured he must have felt it too and I apologized.  He was smiling when he said it hurt me more than it hurt him.  This time as I leaned in I made sure to touch the side of his thigh with my hand first.   

"ZAP!"  There was a jolt but no shock, this time the jolt was just him wiggling his dick with his hand and saying ZAP to me.   I instantly jumped back as if I really had been shocked, but then I was laughing too much to do anything else.  

3 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...