Wednesday, May 19, 2021

TMIT

 1. Your first night out after covid19 lock-down and you catch a friend making a drunken pass at your significant other. Which of the following most mirrors your feelings or thoughts?


a. Ignore it, they are drunk off their ass.

b. Alcohol is a truth serum, true feelings come out and this false friend is after my honey.

c. Well, my babe is pretty hot so I can’t blame them for making a move.

d. After a year of lock-down, people are likely to flirt with a lamp-post. It is no big deal.

e. Hmmm, I wonder if this friend is up for a threesome?

 Hahha, which friend?  
Might be e, depending, or just not a big deal (d).  

2. True or False. I am so bored with vanilla sex?

I don't know about bored, but I haven't had any completely vanilla sex in years.  It's always a little kinky, in my opinion.  


3. Is it unreasonable to hope for mind-blowing sex when you have been together for several years?


Nope.  Years, decades, whatever.  


4. Name two things that could doom your current romantic relationship?

Uh, death and taxes, I mean just death.  


5. A local sex educator is holding orgasm classes–as in how to give an orgasm. Would you sign up to be a student or be the demonstration model?

Probably not. If I have to choose one I'll be the demo model. 


Bonus: May 18 is World No Dirty Dishes Day. How will you celebrate?

That was yesterday because I'm behind on writing blogs.  I guess I will celebrate next year.  I don't know how you get through a whole day without making dirty dishes.  Maybe just eat cereal out of the box?  Doesn't sound real fun.  

There are so many hummingbirds outside! It should be world hummingbird day.  

1 comment:

  1. Interesting questions as always and I enjoyed reading your answers. I think I would have a hard time getting past thinking option b with the first one.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...