Friday, December 3, 2021

TMI, ummm, Friday

 1. With whom would you love to sing a duet?


My Master.  :( :( 


2. Have you ever cried over a pet? What kind?

Yes, of course.  Mostly I've had dogs.  Also cats, horses, sheep.  I cry over a lot of things, though.  Other people's pets included.  I cried about a dog that came into the clinic and didn't survive because the owners waited too long to have her treated.  I didn't even know the dog or the owner. 

3. Do you think your personality needs polishing? Why?

No.  I'm a sparkly, sparkly sunshine.  Pthtllllpppt.  

4. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?

I got a concussion while sledding and remember being in the car on the way to the hospital and saying "Mommy, I can't see". I had my eyes open.  That freaked her out more than it did me.  


5. If you had a clone, what part or your life or tasks would you have it do on your behalf?

Cleaning the oven and stove.  Hate that.  


Bonus: Gifting supermarket flowers–good or bad?

Yes, they are good, if I'm getting flowers.  

2 comments:

  1. These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Aww at the first one, OMG at No 4 and I'm with you on number 5.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. You made me giggle
    4. YIKES
    5. Ugh. Me too. At first I did not want a clone, but now that you mention this--yes to the clone.

    http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...