Thursday, August 29, 2013

Kink of the Week: Braingasms?

I am using this idea from Jade at: 

 http://kinkandpoly.com/kinkoftheweek/




Sapiosexuality is being turned on by intelligent people.  This is a kink I never realized was a kink, but I definitely have it.   I love being around smart people, and intelligent deviousness is definitely a turn on.   It is a big part of what originally attracted me to my Master.   

Sometimes this has backfired on me, such as when he demands that I do word problems in the middle of a scene, when my brain is least likely to work anyway.   It is sort of a mental torment/mind fuck since I hate doing math word problems under ordinary circumstances.    When I am beaten silly, I really can't do them at all :).  








12 comments:

  1. Hi there, thanks for playing along with the Kink of the Week! I think the problem with the badge is that you pasted it into the WYSIWYG editor of your post. You need to find the tool that allows you to input in the html side and put the code there.

    Alternatively, you can save the image to your hard drive then upload it into your post and in the "link" element of the image, put the link to the KOTW blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Your Master is brilliant. I LOVE the idea of requiring someone in subspace to do word/math problems. (Yes, I am a SADIST!)

    Do thank your Master for me. >;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It worked, and I corrected the blog link! You're in! I'll tweet about it this evening.

    And the math thing just made me laugh and laugh...have you seen my post on the "Aftermath" party we threw one year? We played a "math" game that involved me solving equations in order to get let loose from a particularly sadistic cage predicament. ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. No, I haven't seen the Aftermath entry! I would so fail to ever get released. Sadly, I have never solved any of his word problems during a beating. I need paper and pencil!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing word problems in the middle of a scene is really cruel. I might have to borrow the idea and try it sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cruel, especially if your slave/sub/victim has math anxiety, as I do.

      Delete
  7. now it all makes sense! thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't image doing word problems in the middle of a scene but it sounds exactly like something Sir would come up with

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...