Saturday, October 19, 2013

Celebration

Master's new workplace hit a major accomplishment on Friday, and he must in part be responsible, or at least a large contributor.    

He said everyone was celebrating, and I asked him if that meant they were going to be getting cupcakes on Monday.

He said "Yes, I think so."  Pause. Then with a playful (hard) smack:  "Because you are going to be making them, bitch!"   

I wonder if he'd accept cookies instead?  I'm much better with them, and I already bought the ingredients.

4 comments:

  1. Hallöchen,
    ich wollte nur mal liebe Grüße hinterlassen und wünsche dir viel Erfolg mit deiner Seite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your Master! It's wonderful to have major accomplishments in new surroundings!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...