Thursday, March 2, 2017

Nothing

This morning I was sitting here in the kitchen feeling "off", just kind of bleah.   My Master was getting ready for work and he noticed my tone when he asked me questions and told me jokes. 

 He said "What's wrong?"  I said "I don't know, nothing," both of which are on the list of banned phrases.   In an instant he was standing beside me. 
He nudged me in the side with his shoe. "You know you are not allowed to say that to me."   So I said I just feel dreary.  I don't know if it is the weather or I'm getting sick, but that was an acceptable answer. Yesterday we had more snow and today it is sunny and cold.  I'm horny and dreary and wish it was spring.  I'm kind of depressed that last time I expressed interest in sex Master said "Again, already?"  It makes me not want to have interest.  Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...