Monday, January 29, 2018

TMI Tuesday ABCs

1. I will never again _____ .

Get so drunk that I throw up.

2. I stash _____ in my closet.

Suitcases.

3. Are you embarrassed when strangers start talking about their sex life to you?

It depends on the situation. On a street corner?  Yes, definitely uncomfortable. In an internet forum where sex is a main topic?  Usually not.

4. Would you date someone who is celibate?

Not monogamously.  Possibly in a poly situation.

5. What percentage does each of these activities–work, play, household, sex, rest/sleep have in your life? (Must equal 100%)

Work/household/driving kids around combined since I work at home: 10 hours  41 %

Play: 5.5 hours  23 % (I include things like walking, playing Pokemon, doing stuff on the internet, writing blogs, watching TV and reading)

Sex: 1 hour  4 % ( or less, since it's not every day)

Sleep: 7.5 hours 32 %

That's a typical weekday.  On the weekend I do less work, more play and more sex (sometimes).


Bonus: How do you decompress at the end of each day? How would you like to decompress at the end of each day?

I decompress by writing or reading.  The only thing I'd add is a professional massage, I'm pretty content with my decompression otherwise.  

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/29/tmi-tuesday-january-30-2018/

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...