Monday, February 26, 2018

TMI Fill in the Blank

1. _____ call.

Safe call.  This is the first word I thought of.  Someone should know where you are if you go on a blind date with an unknown person.  Even better, do it in public. 

2. _____ to me baby.


Talk to me, baby.  It's pretty sexy, except for the baby part.  No one calls me that, nor do I say it.  Except to my dog who is a "baby cookie face". 

3. _____ and _____.



Syrup and butter are so good on pancakes.  And I can't eat them. I miss pancakes.

4. Sex bloggers are _____.


Sex bloggers are hot stuff!

5. _____ really need to _____.


I really need to walk outside today.  It's beautiful!

6. You should be _____.


You should be eating your vegetables!  Do as I say, not as I do.

7.
I have never been able to ____ long enough.

  I have never been able to remember stuff long enough.  Except for some stuff.  But not what my appointments are. Or poems or phone numbers.

8. Do you wanna _____?


 Do you wanna _____? Uh huh, uh huh, do you wanna, uh huh, uh huh.  Isn't this a song?


9. My _____ get mad at me for _____.




My kids get mad at me for forgetting what they like to eat.  Mainly the younger one because he keeps changing it.

10. When my alarm clock goes off, I _____.


 When my alarm clock goes off, I snuggle up to my Master for the second snooze time.  This morning snuggles turned into sex, yay!


11. I look forward to _____ this year.




I look forward to kinky camping this year.  Tryst doesn't work in our schedule again, but we are going to try a small, cheaper one instead.   I hope it will be fun! And not rain!

12. _____ is one of my favorite toys.

Lego is one of my favorite toys.  I bet you weren't expecting that answer.  I still play with them.

Link to TMI Tuesday blog: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/26/tmi-tuesday-february-27-2018/

4 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...