Friday, April 27, 2018

GOOD morning FFF 13

I lost 3!!! pounds this week!  I'm not sure how, unless my weigh in last week was wrong because of my scale being a bit wonky, but I'll take it.    The spring weather has been encouraging me to get out and walk lots, and while I'm walking I'm not snacking (as much).

4/20 18 carbs, 20 minute walk

4/21 18 carbs, 25 minute walk and a 1.25 hour walk

4/22  We're not going to talk about Sunday since I didn't write anything down.  There was a lot of sex-ercise though.  And Culvers. 

4/23 14 carbs, a 45 minute walk and then another 45 minutes later on.

4/24  9 carbs, 2 hours of walking and Pokemon-ing.

4/25 39 carbs ( I got super hungry for KFC coleslaw at lunch)  25 minutes of walk, then another hour walk.

4/26  17 carbs, a 35 minute walk and then 20 minutes later that would have been longer but it started to rain so Master and I headed home early. 



 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 3 pounds! That is awesome :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I bet sexercising is the quickest way to lose those unwanted pounds. :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the 3 pounds. MMM sexercise think we should all add that to our weekly tally.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray. That sexercise seems to be a very good workout plan!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...