Tuesday, April 3, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. Would you rather be the smartest or hottest man/woman in the room?


I'm going to pick hottest because I have no interest in being the smartest.  I love to listen to smart people talk about stuff that I know nothing about, then I can learn.  I'd enjoy that way more than standing around with a bunch of people less intelligent than me.
2. Do you get aroused by hearing the sexual moans and noises of others having sex, e.g., neighbors, people next door in hotel room?



Yes! That is such a turn on.  At Tryst we got to hear lots of sex noises, which was great.  It's best when they know you can hear and don't care.  It's only embarrassing if they don't realize you can hear them.

3. What are some small things that make your day better?



Coffee, kissing my Master good bye and hello, petting dogs, the kids showing me something neat, cuddling in bed before sleep.

4. It’s the night before Christmas and you hear footsteps on the roof — what do you do?

Flash the bat signal? I don't know.  It's probably squirrels.

5. What does your ideal Saturday morning look like?

Eating eclairs in a cafe in Paris with my Master after a night of hot sex.  Hey, I can dream.

6. What does your ideal Saturday night look like?

The sex part of the above answer.

Bonus: What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?


I want to shake hands with President Michelle Obama as she thanks me for my support. 


 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/02/tmi-tuesday-april-3-2018/

5 comments:

  1. Love that bonus. And the eclairs. And the small things making your day better.... and pretty much all your answers, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love you answers to number 5..I so agree...and to the bonus...I want to be there also...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m right there with you. in the crowd. it’ll be my first Inauguration. and right before a poem from Maya Angelou will be read as the opening prayer, as Google reminded us all today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Love your answer to the bonus question and your ideal Saturday morning and night.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Bat signal comment gave me an actual LOL. Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...