Sunday, June 17, 2018

Stormy Night

It was a dark and stormy night, and all the slaves (well, one slave, anyway) were gathered around the bedside.  
Master said "Slave, suck my cock" and so the slave, she began.  

After his cock, a ball gag was stuffed into my mouth, and my hands were tied to the bed railing over my head.   He nudged my legs apart with his knee and entered me.  It was hard going at first, but soon I began to get wet enough.  He decided I needed more spanking, and he rolled me over and beat my ass with the cane.  He turned me back over and began to lick and finger my cunt.  I still was on the verge of being too dry so that his fingers were hurting.  He added some lube and proceeded to fuck me and make me orgasm.  Afterward we curled up under the covers and listened to the continuing thunder. 

That was Friday night.

Saturday morning we again enjoyed a bed-romp.   This time he had me wear a butt plug and he told me long and detailed fantasies of all the horrible things he was planning to do to me.  

Then it was Pokemon Community Day, which was fun but tiring.  We spent about 5 hours doing raids and catching the special Pokemon, walking around outside in the heat for most of it.  The special Pokemon we were hunting was shiny Larvitar, which was one out of maybe a hundred or two hundred Larvitars caught.  
At one point we were resting in a building to get out of the heat, and my Master gave me his phone so he could run to the restroom. My phone gps cut out, so I stepped outside to get it back connecting, and then I was standing there catching Larvitars on both phones when I ran into some friends and went to talk to them a bit farther from the door. Master came out and gave me the raised eyebrow for wandering off without him. I showed him his phone, where I had just clicked a Larvitar which was shiny for him to catch, and he forgave me :).

We came home to have a kid birthday party, with sleepover.  And pizza and cheesecake.  

Haha, diet, what diet?

 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are on an intense workout regiment - all sex all the time. How fun!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ancilla, ooh, what a fun and hot weekend! I don't think you have to worry about the pizzaand cheesecake after that workout lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...