Monday, July 16, 2018

KOTW: phone sex

Him: How are things going?

Me:  Oh, you know, pretty good, but I miss you a lot.

Him:  What do you miss?

Me:  I miss you touching me.

Him: Touching you where?

Me:  My breasts... my... you know.


Him: Say it.

Me:  My cunt.

Him: Touch it now, you little slut.

Me: Yes, Master.

Him: Stick two fingers in.  Are they in?

Me:  Yes, Master.



Him:  I want you to come for me.  When I say three.  You keep touching yourself.

Me: Yes, Master. (breathless)

Him: One.



Two.

Three- Come!

Ahhhhhh.

Him: Tell me what you want to do for me.

Of course we don't usually need or have the ability to have phone sex, but this is exactly the sort we have when we do.  I think the last time was when he was on the trip to Las Vegas in January.  We used to do it a lot more when we lived apart.  I wouldn't say it is my
favorite sex, but it is better than nothing!  

 

3 comments:

  1. Very hot! Great alternative when apart, or to build anticipation :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone sex can be very hot but I wouldn't want it to be my main/only type of sex

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...