Saturday, July 21, 2018

To Do List

My list for this morning:

-make breakfast
-wash dishes
-computer work
-sweep and dust
-mop bathroom

So, I got this far by 8:30 and then I couldn't decide what to do next.

The next set of things I put down on a list and used a die roll to put them in order 1-4:

weed garden
walk
play Pokemon
herd sheep

The dice told me:

1.  herd sheep
2.  walk
3.  Pokemon
4.  garden

I got done with the sheep herding and it was starting to get hot so I decided to move gardening up on my list, and since I already had the muck boots on. 

Now it's 10:00am and I'm tired and debating just skipping the walk and the Pokemon for this morning.  

I still need to get a shower and get all dressed and made up to go out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...