Saturday, November 3, 2018

Good Lord, ancilla

Last night we went out to dinner with a bunch of Master's co-workers and former co-workers.  He warned me ahead of time that they are a rowdy bunch who like to talk about sex all the time.  

I was sitting there eating my onion rings and sipping my Spotted Cow when I caught the tail end of something my Master was saying to one girl "You should talk to our friend Dr. Peter about that".

I jumped in with a surprised, "About what?!"

Master gave me a look which told me he was reading exactly what was in my mind. 

"Good lord, ancilla! he exclaimed. 
(except he used my real name).

Everyone laughed uproariously, I blushed, they all repeated
"Good lord, ancilla," over and over, making me blush and laugh even more.   I told them he could read exactly what was in my mind.  They all guessed it was something naughty, but they had no idea HOW naughty, I'm sure.  


He just wanted her to talk to Dr. Peter about the field of psychology.   Ooops!  

1 comment:

  1. LoL Ancilla,

    Not quite what you thoughg huh? lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...