Tuesday, November 27, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. If married, had you slept with any of your wedding guests not including the person you married? How many of the guests had you slept with?

No.  When we got married I had slept with two people.  Only one of them was at the wedding (my Master). 

  2. Weddings again–Ever gone to a wedding and hooked up with another guests?

No.  I have always gone with Master, and never to any kinky weddings where a group scene might happen.  Though, now that I think about it, that sounds fun.

  3. Do you get along with your partner’s family? Why or why not?

Pretty well.  I think I'm easy to get along with. 

  4. Who in your romantic relationship is usually the first to apologize after a fight?

Usually me.  We don't hardly fight at all though.

  5. When was the last time you dreamed about your partner? What it a good dream or a nightmare?

I don't remember. 

Bonus: Do you think that fate or destiny play a role in love?

No. 

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/11/26/tmi-tuesday-november-27-2018/

1 comment:

  1. Hi love these posts. Always interesting questions. Enjoyed reading your answers to these.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...