Tuesday, January 7, 2020

TMI Tuesday

1. What is the most useless thing you know how to do?

I can turn my tongue upside down.  This is completely useless but it entertains me. 


2. Do you use sex to relieve stress? How?

No, not really.  For one thing, because I don't get to decide when we have sex.  Also, stress tends to make me feel uninterested.  Although, it does make me more relaxed afterward.

3. What sex act or position did not thrill you until you tried it?

All of them?  Before I had experienced things, I didn't feel thrilled by much.   


4. What is the most unusual but fun sexual encounter you have had?

The most unusual recently was meeting a few people we only knew slightly wayyyyy out in the woods at night for some kinky fun.  


*5. What is something that can happen in the middle of sex that will make you put on your clothes and walk out?*

That's not going to happen because my Master wouldn't allow it.  Can you say "Ass beaten in a most unpleasant way"? 


Bonus: What was a random compliment that someone gave you that really stuck in your memory?

I can't think of any random compliments that stick in my mind. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    These were great questions and I love your answers. I had to giggle at the first one. Cool trick lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah...probably should call a halt to sex with your Master. Smart woman!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...