Wednesday, January 29, 2020

TMI Tuesday

Facebook thinks it was my birthday yesterday.  I kept changing my listed birthday on there (to keep them from knowing my real one- the company, not my friends) but they finally told me I have changed it too many times and I'm stuck with that one.  It makes me very uncomfortable to have 100 people wishing my happy birthday when it's not even my birthday.  And then there are the couple of people with really good memories who know my real birthday is in July and they are posting confused messages.  Anyway, I have no real point as my brain is a rambling, aching, soggy mess. 

And also, here's TMI Tuesday:

1. in a D/S relationship (dominance & submission), what do you enjoy most?

Umm, being dominated? Is that too obvious?

2. what do you want people most to know about D/S relationships?

Which people? I think most people here enjoy or at least appreciate this type of relationship or they wouldn't still be reading my blog. People in general- I wish they would appreciate that it's not abusive for one person to be in charge as long as it's agreed on and consensual.

3. for you, does D/S need to have a sadist and masochist component?

Yes. I'm a masochist so that's a big part of sexuality for me.

4. for you, does BDSM have to involve sex?

It doesn't have to, but I do like sex with BDSM.

5. if you are in a D/S relationship, why do you need it?

I just like it.

6. if you are not in a D/S relationship, would you like to be?

N/a

BONUS: what is the relationship between trust and vulnerability?

I think you need to trust someone before making yourself vulnerable to them.

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday! just kidding

    I have no real point as my brain is a rambling, aching, soggy mess: that is me ERRYDAY. you should see me when I sit at my desk trying to think up story ideas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's starting to be my usual (not going to say normal) state too.

      Delete
  2. Love your answers to these Ancilla. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. why don't you just NOT list your birthday? Is that an option? LOL.

    mine's not shown on my profile. but i can't remember if i still had to fill up that field.

    hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't figure out how, but looking it up, it's amazingly simple. Silly me.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...