Monday, February 17, 2020

TMI Tuesday

1. To spice things up in the bedroom, how adventurous are you willing to be? (select one)
a. I have never role-played before and will need a lot of instruction.
b. I have tested the waters, but never acted out anything scripted.
c. I have got my feet wet and want more!
d. Dive in head first – nothing is too deep.

I'm going to say D.  Serious weird stuff.  :) See below for more.

2. What scenario peaks your interest most? Why?
a. Romantic and sensual
b. Playful and fun
c. Kinky! I want it all.

Guess I will take all three at once.
 

3. Which of these is closest to your ideal setting for a fantasy?
a. A brothel
b. A dungeon
c. A bedroom
d. A prison cell

Wow, they make this hard because they all sound good.  I do have a prison fantasy involving "watersports"...

4. Which of the following toys would be prominently featured in your fantasy? (select one)
a. Feathers and whipped cream
b. Handcuffs, panty hose, and a necktie
c. Whips and chains
d. Ice cubes and a cold beer




Let's see... no feathers (yikes), no whipped cream, definitely no ice cubes or beer. I'm not sure what to do with the panty hose and necktie, and handcuffs aren't nearly as nice as leather cuffs.
It's got to be c.


5. It is time to take your sexy self to fantasy island, which fantasy will you bring to life to rock your lover’s world?

I'm currently writing a fantasy about the first time he ever saw me naked.  I'm sending it to him in installments.  It's mostly made up but has bits of realness.

a. The Sassy Sexy Jersey Whore
Gaudy, Flashy, Showy…totally Jersey!

b. Kinky Cook
It’s all about the spice! Heating things up in the kitchen.

c. Naughty Maid
Your feather duster will tickle more than just the dust on the shelves.

d. Doctor Love
Saving lives and breaking hearts but not before you administer a head-to-toe physical examination.

e. Frisky Fireman
A hose so long you can put out several of the hottest fires and leave a smoldering heap as proof of a job well done.

Of these choices, I think naughty maid would be the most fun.  Every time I watch Downton Abby I imagine the maids are going to get spankings.  "Oh, I say! Look at this dust! Bend over, you tart"

Bonus: Tell us about your craziest or wildest role-playing adventure.

There was one time I had to be two different people at the same time, both the jilted wife and the cheating whore stealing the husband away.  That was trippy and bizarre. 

2 comments:

  1. These are some questions! Love your answers Ancilla. Interesting answer to No 3 and I love that you are writing a fantasy for your Sir.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bonus response does sound trippy. 😊 But I hope you pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...