Sunday, March 1, 2020

Good Saturday

Friday night I had a dream that I was being held captive in a room and tortured mentally and physically.  I distinctly remember some razor blades being involved. 

Of course, I woke up horny.


I didn't even start anything or say anything, but my Master seemed to realize what I was in the mood for, or else he was in the mood for the same thing.  He rolled me around roughly, slapped me, gagged me, and just generally made delightfully violent love to me.  

It was only a couple hours later when he got me upstairs again and fucked me as I was on all fours on the floor.  Then he came in my mouth. 

After that we went to an SCA event, where I wore my Dolores dress, even though it's a bit too late to be the right period, but it was what I had.  I couldn't just run around in my chemise, although I did wear that underneath, as well as a crinoline (petticoat??). 

It was a really great day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a hot dream, followed by an awesome and hot day!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...