Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Struggle of Orgasms

I haven't been having as many orgasms as before, so Master told me I'd been having tooo many (Master-logic?) and forbade me from masturbating (or fucking) at all for four days.   Not that I'd been masturbating at all, anyway, before that.   

Then after the four days were up he told me he was going to fuck me and I was going to get one orgasm, maybe, if I was really good about teasing and edging him a lot, getting him close to orgasm many times and stretching out his pleasure for a long time.  If I did really well using my mouth, cunt, or other body parts, then I could have an orgasm.  Later.  Much later.  However, if I made him come too soon, there would be nothing else for me, no fingers or vibrator or anything.  And I better not come before he commanded it.

I got really worked up myself while I was working him over.  All the times I got close when he normally would have given me the command, he didn't.  I was edging myself as well as him.  I found myself trying to think of unsexy things to avoid an orgasm too early, such as baseball.   But then the baseball players in my mind turned into a huge bat swinging orgy. With spanking. Baseball bat spanking.  Baseball is really sexy if you are in the right sort of mood.    

Finally he decided I'd done well enough that he made me come twice.  Then he came twice too, so I know I was doing it right.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you must have been doing something right lol. I Love the ideas your Master comes up with. Awesome:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I will try the "baseball" trick next time I will be close to cum too early xDD

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...