Tuesday, November 17, 2020

TMIT: Ratings

 

 

 

Tell us what you think, are the following overrated or underrated? 

Why?  

1. Birkin bags 

I had to look them up, and it seems to be a brand of handbag. I'd say pretty much all designer handbags are overrated.  

 2. iPhone

I'm not sure. I hear a lot of people complain about them, but I've never had one, so I don't know if they are better or worse than the competition.

3. Writing a book and self-publishing

Underrated as a challenging activity.  I congratulate anyone that has finished one of these, especially if it is any good. 

4. Scruffy, short beards

These are rated exactly as they should be.

5. Hoodies  

Hoodies are underrated as a stereotypical garment of the social outcast. They are super comfortable and everyone should have one.  Or maybe I am the outcast.

6. HIIT workouts  

Waaaaay overrated. Not that I have tried it, but it sounds uncomfortable.  

7. Boxer briefs  

I have no dislike for them, but really no like either. It's all about who's wearing them.  I guess I'm going for very slightly overrated. 

 Bonus: Avocado toast. Overrated or underrated

Sooo over rated. I don't like avocados on anything.  Toast is ok.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things that could be added to the list lol. Definitely with you on Hiit workouts!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...