Saturday, August 6, 2022

TMI Tuesday Why am I even?

 1. What is your go to question to ask in online dating?


This week it's about online dating and I don't do online dating.  I don't have anything here.  I'm not sure what I'm doing with these questions.

2. How old is the pic you use for your online dating profile?

I don't have one. 

3. What is your biggest dating pet peeve?

The online part. 

4. What are your goals with online dating?

No dating, no goals.  

5. Have you ever slid into a stranger’s DMs? Did they respond?

Nope.  

Bonus: Do you think a couple’s finances should be together or separate?

Separate unless they are either married or living together and close to being married.  

2 comments:

  1. I have never used online dating either, and don't think I would ever go there.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should have checked my formatting oops.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...