Monday, May 18, 2015

Sunday Weigh In

We had a party this weekend at our house, with friends from the community here, so I didn't have much time for blogging.   Master grilled out lamb chops and brats, and I made spanokapita (spanky-pita).  

 But I did get my Sunday weigh-in and have lost 1.5 lbs this week.  This time I'm not blaming the inaccurate scale (I know, double standard, too bad).  

I only walked 13.3 miles this week because of the crappy weather, but I did not give into my cravings for donuts and Snickers either.  Or brownies.  Instead I discovered a new/old love for Cream of Wheat.  Ok, it isn't exactly diet food, but I like it.  I sweeten it with 1/2 Splenda and 1/2 brown sugar and add some nuts for texture and protein.

We had lots of sex this weekend, which also contributed to my lack of time for writing.  Sunday evening he wanted a blowjob, then we went to Mystique's to watch Game of Thrones (I was dying to see more, they ended on such a cliff hanger) 

When it was bedtime he left me prostrate head down, ass up, and whipped me with the dressage whip and then his belt.  Then it was time for sleep.  I had a hard time sleeping as the room was stuffy, the blankets tangled my feet and I probably had had too much coffee earlier.   I had a particularly bad dream, too, but Master's hugs in the morning were just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...