Thursday, June 25, 2015

You know that Fantasy?

The one from two days ago?  http://slavetomasterblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/pride-gets-in-way-of-his-pleasure.html

Last night Master hypnotized me.  

He described it again while he kept me on the edge of coming, while paddling me, while fucking me.  He fucked me so long and hard my cunt is sore today. 

Today I masturbated (which hurt) and thought of that fantasy as my very own wank-fodder.  I thought of the most intensely squicky one he mentioned.  And I made it even worse in my mind.  I took the whole scenario to new depths that I don't even want to mention.  And then I came.  

Dastardly man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...