Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Busy Week

It's been a busy week.  Our younger kid has half day camp, so I spend a lot of time driving him around.  The older kid is off to San Diego to visit Master's mom.  I drove him to the airport, which was nine hours for me, including the stops (lunch, gas, bathroom, adult toy store, plus being at the airport).  I waited in the TSA line with him, but they wouldn't let me go farther than that.  I felt like I was having an internal mom-meltdown moment when I found that out.  But I didn't yell or fall on the ground or anything.  I just had to hope he would not get distracted by his computer and miss his flight or something.  

Also, I'm playing Pokemon Go.  Basically I have no time left.  I didn't get any of my chores done today besides letting dogs out and making dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...