Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Finally Feeling Better

Yeah, I woke up Master with a huge coughing fit last night when I couldn't seem to stop.  And I'm still full of mucous, cough, snort, so sexy, hey?  But I feel less sick today, like I might be on the mend.  

I might even go for a walk.  Or maybe not.  

I've been busy trying to catch up on my "to do" list which is way behind.  And the vacuum is throwing out more dirt and hair than it is picking up.   I'm just going to get a new one.   I spackled some holes in the wall that were made during the whole bed removal/replacement ordeal (not my fault).  Then I get to paint.  And I'm making bread.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...