Saturday, September 17, 2016

Friday, Ya'll.

Friday it rained most of the day.  I had a bunch of stuff on my list of things to do, much of it outdoors, including digging up the potatoes.   I got a few, maybe half a row, while the rain went from drizzle to downpour.  I gave up and went in, thinking I had enough to make a soup for dinner and Master would be understanding about the rain.  I started the soup cooking.  The rain began to let up, so I went back out to finish digging out the potatoes.  It was hard work, but I finished.  I now have piles and piles of purple potatoes (I just like to say that) to figure out what to do with.

Then I had to take the kids for haircuts, and some other errands.  I got back around 5:30 and finished up the soup.  It was ok, not the best soup ever, but edible.  I was disappointed that the kids wouldn't even try it.  At least Master and I ate.  The new rule about the kids eating dinner with us every night didn't work out so well when they won't eat (one had already eaten leftovers and the other was in such a bad mood he ate nothing at all but just stomped around.)

Master, the oldest kid and I went for a walk and when we got back I was in an exhausted funk too.  I did some dishes and Master said I could go to bed.  But the dogs still needed to be let out and fed and I kind of lost my cool and was snippy at him.  But I went to bed, and he took care of the dogs and the rest of the clean up.   It was 8:30.   

At about 11 pm I woke up and went down to get a drink.  Master was still awake.   When he came to bed he asked me if I'd been a good slave, and I said no, I hadn't gotten all my things done, plus I'd been grumping at him.   He spanked me, then used me quickly and came all over me.  I really like that useful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...